Is is permissible according to Jewish law, tradition or custom for a woman to study the Kabbalah (given that she meets all other qualifications and requirements or those also imposed on men)?
Pesach/Passoverends in 3 days
Featured on Meta
- Could moose/elk survive in the Amazon forest?
- What is the term for a person whose job is to place products on shelves in stores?
- How to remove these lines in Altium Design
- Latex syntax: parenthesis for \makebox(0,0)
- What happens to the Infinity Stones?
- A strange hotel
- Can two odd numbers sum up to an odd number?
- Is the claim "Employers won't employ people with no 'social media presence'" realistic?
- What makes accurate emulation of old systems a difficult task?
- Who is the character that appears at the end of Endgame?
- Determine the application client is using to connect
- Does a large simulator bay have standard public address announcements?
- Can I enter Heaven by simply doing good deeds while on Earth?
- How to have a sharp product image?
- All ASCII characters with a given bit count
- Philosophical question on logistic regression: why isn't the optimal threshold value trained?
- Magical attacks and overcoming damage resistance
- How do I deal with a coworker that keeps asking to make small superficial changes to a report, and it is seriously triggering my anxiety?
- Check if a string is entirely made of the same substring
- Which term is being referred to with "reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits"?
- Contradiction proof for inequality of P and NP?
- How does Captain America channel this power?
- Is there an implicit type promotion in "float = float - float"?
- Farming on the moon