Related to this question, are there any known extant scrolls containing either all of tanach or multiple books of Na"ch? I am not counting trei-asar scrolls as they are considered one Book for purposes of the official count.
Parashat Bechukotai (Israel) / Behar (Diaspora)ends in 7 hours
Featured on Meta
3Is there a book containing references to contemporary responsa according to the order of the Shulchan Aruch?
4Is the Hebrew vocabulary used in the Tanakh/(other recognized Hebrew books) the same as the what is considered Hebrew today?
- R-Squared for a non linear curve
- Website returning plaintext password
- Why colon to denote that a value belongs to a type?
- Does Nitrogen inside commercial airliner wheels prevent blowouts on touchdown?
- What is the largest (size) solid object ever dropped from an airplane to impact the ground in freefall?
- Did people go back to where they were?
- Why should AAS use element lamps?
- Python program to find the most frequent letter in a text
- Is it unethical to use a published code in my PhD thesis work?
- Employer demanding to see degree after poor code review
- Python program to take in two strings and print the larger string
- Where's this lookout in Nova Scotia?
- Why does PWM create lots of EMI and signal ground noise?
- I unknowingly submitted plagarised work
- What is Theresa May waiting for?
- NIntegrate doesn't evaluate
- Are these reasonable traits for someone with autism?
- Why were helmets and other body armour not commonplace in the 1800s?
- Why do most published works in medical imaging try to reduce false positives?
- Is real public IP Address hidden when using a system wide proxy in Windows 10?
- What are the real benefits of using Salesforce DX?
- Count rotary dial pulses in a phone number (including letters)
- Using credit/debit card details vs swiping a card in a payment (credit card) terminal
- Can I tell a prospective employee that everyone in the team is leaving?