There are various Hashkafot in regards to Mussar from Rav Yisrael Salanter's Derech to the Hassidic Musar based Sefarim (most Chassidishe Sefarim are Musar). What's an example of Sefaradi Musar Derech?
There are many Sephardi works of mussar. In fact, the first books of mussar were written by Sepharadim. Here's are some:
- Rambam's Hilkhot Deot from his Mishneh Torah
- Avraham ben Rambam's Hamaspik LeOvdei Ha'
- Rav Bahya's Chovot HaLevavot
- Rav Yonah's Shaarei Teshuvah
- Rav Isaac Aboav's Menorat HaMaor
- Rav Palagi's Kaf HaHaim
- Chida's Avodat HaKodesh
- Rav Eliyahu de Vidas's Reishit Hokhmah
- Ramak's Tomer Devorah
- Rav Eliezer Papo's Pele Yoetz
- Rav Elazar Ezkari's Sefer Hareidim
- Rav Eliyahu HaCohen's Shevet Mussar
- Ben Ish Hai's Maim Hayim