Could you please let me know whether King David fasted on alternate days? Have you got this tradition in Judaism? Any historical reference?
ends in 5 days
Featured on Meta
- Is there an efficient way for synchronising audio events real-time with LEDs using an MCU?
- `FindRoot [ ]`::jsing: Encountered a singular Jacobian at a point...WHY
- Is there a possibility to generate a list dynamically in Latex?
- RIP Packet Format
- Writing a T-SQL stored procedure to receive 4 numbers and insert them into a table
- Was Objective-C really a hindrance to Apple software development?
- What's the difference between using dependency injection with a container and using a service locator?
- What do you call an IPA symbol that lacks a name (e.g. ɲ)?
- How would it unbalance gameplay to rule that Weapon Master allows for picking a fighting style?
- What *exactly* is electrical current, voltage, and resistance?
- What is a 'Key' in computer science?
- When I export an AI 300x60 art board it saves with bigger dimensions
- What is /etc/mtab in Linux?
- Is there a way to fake a method response using Mock or Stubs?
- Arriving in Atlanta (after US Preclearance in Dublin). Will I go through TSA security in Atlanta to transfer to a connecting flight?
- Was there ever a LEGO store in Miami International Airport?
- Suing a Police Officer Instead of the Police Department
- Why doesn't the university give past final exams' answers?
- Is there a verb for listening stealthily?
- What's called a person who works as someone who puts products on shelves in stores?
- Why isn't everyone flabbergasted about Bran's "gift"?
- Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- How to compute a Jacobian using polar coordinates?
- How to keep bees out of canned beverages?