What happens if someone eats at a restaurant with a kosher certification (hashgacha) but is served, and unknowingly eat non-kosher? What are the spiritual and halachic ramifications to all parties involved including: the patron, the cook, the mashgiach, the waiter, (assuming he's Jewish) restaurant owner? Who has commited a sin? Who would need to bring a korban and to teshuva?
Featured on Meta
- We get more abuse than anyone else
- In this iconic lunar orbit rendezvous photo of John Houbolt, why do arrows #5 and #6 point the "wrong" way?
- How slow ( not zero) can a car engine run without hurting engine and saving on fuel
- How did Jayne know when to shoot?
- Do higher dimensions have axes?
- A Hypothesis about Euler's Totient Theorem
- When designing an adventure, how can I ensure a continuous player experience in a setting that's likely to favor TPKs?
- How to delete all messages in the message window programmatically?
- Do pedestrians imitate auto traffic?
- 🍩🔔🔥Scrambled emoji tale⚛️🎶🛒 #2️⃣
- 部屋で2人っきりてのがどーもな。 Understanding this て and the meaning of this どーも
- Is this phrase a grammatically correct translation?
- literal `0` beeing a valid candidate for int and const string& overloads causes ambiguous call
- Does unblocking power bar outlets through short extension cords increase fire risk?
- Why don't humans perceive waves as twice the frequency they are?
- Improving an O(N^2) function (all entities iterating over all other entities)
- Who determines when road center lines are solid or dashed?
- Why is the Intel 8086 CPU called a 16-bit CPU?
- Do dragons smell of lilacs?
- Does 5e follow the Primary Source rule?
- How can I help our ranger feel special about her beast companion?
- What is the name for the average of the largest and the smallest values in a given data set?
- Last-minute canceled work-trip mean I'll lose thousands of dollars on planned vacation
- May I use a railway velocipede on actively-used British railways?