Can a person who has no health issues make use of a shabbos elevator?
Featured on Meta
- Is it possible to remotely hack the GPS system and disable GPS service worldwide?
- Time complexity of an algorithm: Is it important to state the base of the logarithm?
- Drums and punctuation
- Why does the hash of infinity have the digits of π?
- Is there any relationship between frequency of signal and distance it travels?
- Is this statement about cut time correct?
- Make 24 using exactly three 3s
- On San Andreas Speedruns, why do players blow up the Picador in the mission Ryder?
- Why did Jon Snow do this immoral act if he is so honorable?
- Why is the Eisenstein ideal paper so great?
- How does the EU Emissions Trading Scheme account for increased emissions outside the EU?
- Why didn't Thanos use the Time Stone to stop the Avengers' plan?
- Is it legal to meet with potential future employers in the UK, whilst visiting from the USA
- Does French have the English "short i" vowel?
- How to patch glass cuts in a bicycle tire?
- Is there a simple example that empirical evidence is misleading?
- USPS Back Room - Trespassing?
- How can I tell if I'm being too picky as a referee?
- Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- Manager questioning my time estimates for a project
- Can I tell a prospective employee that everyone in the team is leaving?
- What could a self-sustaining lunar colony slowly lose that would ultimately prove fatal?
- Python program to find Armstrong numbers in a certain range
- Why are Stein manifolds/spaces the analog of affine varieties/schemes in algebraic geometry?