Can a person who has no health issues make use of a shabbos elevator?
Featured on Meta
- Why do compressed liquids heat up when allowed to expand unlike gases?
- Is it possible to play as a necromancer skeleton?
- Could a 19.25mm revolver actually exist?
- Why does the 6502 have the BIT instruction?
- Crossing US border with music files I'm legally allowed to possess
- Are these reasonable traits for someone with autism?
- Why does Mjolnir fall down in Age of Ultron but not in Endgame?
- I think I may have violated academic integrity last year - what should I do?
- How to know if a folder is a symbolic link?
- Arrow with superscript in math mode and tikz-cd
- Is this resistor leaking? If so, is it a concern?
- Using credit/debit card details vs swiping a card in a payment (credit card) terminal
- Count Even Digits In Number
- Why doesn't the Earth's acceleration towards the Moon accumulate to push the Earth off its orbit?
- Why do Windows registry hives appear empty?
- Is there some hidden joke behind the "it's never lupus" running gag in House?
- the meaning of 'carry' in a novel
- Were pens caps holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- Why do Ryanair allow me to book connecting itineraries through a third party, but not through their own website?
- Does linking adjectives allow you to talk about multiple variations of something?
- Statue View: 2, 3, 5, 7
- idiomatic way to describe an action, in which a main theme for a string of many similar subsequent actions was established
- Should breaking down something like a door be adjudicated as an attempt to beat its AC and HP, or as an ability check against a set DC?
- In general, would I need to season a meat when making a sauce?