Does one fulfill the mitzvah of lighting candles (sabbath or chanukah) if done by a grama (indirect action)? Example
Featured on Meta
- Why did Spider-Man take a detour to Dorset?
- Can you perfectly wrap a cube with this blocky shape?
- Are the errors in this formulation of the simple linear regression model random variables?
- How could an animal "smell" carbon monoxide?
- Index Uniqueness Overhead
- What alternatives exist to at-will employment?
- What systems of robust steganography are out there?
- Short story, maybe by Budrys: unpleasant man makes himself conspicuous to attract aliens
- Does knowing a graph has a Hamiltonian Cycle make it easier to find the cycle?
- Why is "dark" an adverb in this sentence?
- Why do candidates not quit if they no longer have a realistic chance to win in the 2020 US presidents election
- Can't update Ubuntu 18.04.2
- When does Fisher's "go get more data" approach make sense?
- Is it rude to refer to janitors as 'floor people'?
- Why should I cook the flour first when making bechamel sauce?
- Why run a service as a system user?
- Why does the Trade Federation become so alarmed upon learning the ambassadors are Jedi Knights?
- What is this old "lemon-squeezer" shaped pan
- Why don't commercial aircraft adopt a slightly more seaplane-like design to allow safer ditching in case of emergency?
- What is the technical explanation of the note "A♭" in a F7 chord in the key of C?
- What is the German word or phrase for "village returning to forest"?
- What are the arguments for California’s nonpartisan blanket primaries?
- Can a polymorphed creature understand languages spoken under the effect of Tongues?
- Draw a line nicely around notes