For the lovers of the spiritual and Gematrias. We can segment the number of Mitzvos in many different ways:
- positive (248) vs negative (365),
- Mitzvos specifically for men, women, or everyone
- Temple-related Mitzvos vs others
- Eretz-Israel-related Mitzvos vs universal
- Interpersonal vs ritual (cultic)
- Division by seasons or time periods (for example by month)
- Personal vs public (like to appoint judges or erect a Temple)
- And more
We know that 613 must be a magic number for God chose it, and I bet a lot could be learned from the partitioning of the Mitzvos by different aspects. I only know of two attempts: positive vs negative and by body organs (R' Eliezer Ascari - Sefer Haredim), but those numbers themselves are not significant.
IIRC, the Kabbala movement developed after Rambam's MT and I'd expect that many would try to find special meaning in those numbers.
Did anyone try different segmentations and explain the meaning of those numbers?