If someone uses a kiddush cup that is exactly (or close to) the bare minimum (see this question) needed to fulfill the obligation, how much of that cup must he drink?
Do the different times one must drink a cup of wine have different requirements? If so, what are those requirements? Some of the times I can think of (add more if you can think of them):
- Kiddush Friday (or Yom Tov) Night
- Kiddush Shabbat (or Yom Tov) Day
- When Bentching with Wine
- Under the Chupah at a Wedding
- At a circumcision.
- Bride and Groom at Sheva Brachot
- Chol HaMoed
- 4 cups of wine at Seder, Pesach night
- when drinking a cup of wine for no reason
Or is the obligation the same no matter when you're blessing and drinking a cup of wine?