In the Decalogue (Parashas Yisroh):
- Keeping Shabbos is called Zachor (positive Mitzvah)
- It precedes Honoring parents
- Honoring is a positive Mitzvah (כבד).
In Parashas Kdoshim it says the "opposite" (אִישׁ אִמּוֹ וְאָבִיו תִּירָאוּ וְאֶת־שַׁבְּתֹתַי תִּשְׁמֹרוּ):
- Honoring precedes keeping Shabbos
- Keeping Shabbos is phrased תשמרו - (allegorically) as negative (refraining from doing forbidden actions)
- Honoring is also phrased תראו (allegorically) as negative (refraining from doing forbidden actions)
Does someone talk about this phenomenon in the Torah and its meaning?