This question already has an answer here:
- What happened to Avraham's students? 4 answers
In Bereishis (12:5 and in Rashi) we see that Avraham converted people in Charan, and then took them with him to Kena’an. Do we know what happened to them?
• When Avraham and Lot separated, who did they go with?
• If with Lot, did they die in the war between the five and four kings, or in the destruction of S’dom?
• If with Avraham, did they go with him in his travels?
• Did they (their children) intermarry with Avraham’s family?
• Did they go down to Egypt? (among the non-counted, like the wives of Ya’acov’s sons.)
• Did they come out again, and if so, as the eirev rav or as part of B’nei Yisrael?
Obviously these questions can continue going down the generations until nowadays, but I feel these will be easier to trace.
Sourced answers please. A timeline would be helpful.