Someone recently told me the Chida writes someone saying kaddish for a father has precedence before someone saying kaddish for a mother. Where is this Chida and what is the reasoning?
Featured on Meta
- Should one buy new hardware after a system compromise?
- Why doesn't \dim_eval:n return appropriate result and behaves weirdly?
- Why is the Eisenstein ideal paper so great?
- What happened to boiled-off gases from the storage tanks at Launch Complex 39?
- Why did the person in charge of a principality not just declare themself king?
- The art of clickbait captions
- Why didn't Thanos use the Time Stone to stop the Avengers' plan?
- Does this strict reading of the rules allow both Extra Attack and the Thirsting Blade warlock invocation to be used together?
- Popcorn is the only acceptable snack to consume while watching a movie
- Is it legal to meet with potential future employers in the UK, whilst visiting from the USA
- On San Andreas Speedruns, why do players blow up the Picador in the mission Ryder?
- Need to read my home electrical meter
- Must a warlock replace spells with new spells of exactly their Pact Magic spell slot level?
- Does French have the English "short i" vowel?
- Which European Languages are not Indo-European?
- Parallel fifths in the orchestra
- How to politely tell someone they did not hit "reply to all" in an email?
- Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- How to patch glass cuts in a bicycle tire?
- Python program to take in two strings and print the larger string
- What could a self-sustaining lunar colony slowly lose that would ultimately prove fatal?
- Are black holes spherical during merger?
- What are the conditions for RAA?
- Is there a simple example that empirical evidence is misleading?