Is there a source anywhere that show us in any way what Chazal thought were the easiest to hardest Talmud Bavli tractates?
ends in 4 days
Featured on Meta
- I preordered a game on my Xbox while on the home screen of my friend's account. Which of us owns the game?
- All ASCII characters with a given bit count
- Why did Israel vote against lifting the American embargo on Cuba?
- Why didn't the Space Shuttle bounce back into space many times as possible so that it loose lot of kinetic energy over there?
- Can I criticise the more senior developers around me for not writing clean code?
- How to translate "red flag" into Spanish?
- Co-worker works way more than he should
- Are all CP/M-80 implementations binary compatible?
- Why is an operator the quantum mechanical analogue of an observable?
- Could moose/elk survive in the Amazon forest?
- Why is this method for solving linear equations systems using determinants works?
- Password Security Length vs. Complexity
- What is the best argument for maximum parsimony method in phylogenetic tree construction?
- What's parked in Mil Moscow helicopter plant?
- Suing a Police Officer Instead of the Police Department
- Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- c++ diamond problem - How to call base method only once
- Married in secret, can marital status in passport be changed at a later date?
- std::is_constructible on incomplete types
- Why does the Cisco show run command not show the full version, while the show version command does?
- What is the term for a person whose job is to place products on shelves in stores?
- PIC mathematical operations weird problem
- Do I need to protect SFP ports and optics from dust/contaminants? If so, how?
- What's the difference between using dependency injection with a container and using a service locator?