I'm looking for a new pocket Chumash to keep in my tallis bag for following along during leining. While there are a few features I'd like, but I'm fairly loose on some of them, if not all are available in one edition.
- Hebrew-only or with English commentary
- Text vocalised like the Keter Yerushalayim or R' Wolf Heidenheim, especially with regards to chataf vowels
- multiple haftarah traditions (eg. Ashkenaz, 'Edot haMizrach, Frankfurt a/M)
- margins sufficiently large to annotate alternate breakups of 'aliyot.
- clean type, not an nth generation offset
- Not a shnayim mikra edition