- JPS's online translation includes short summaries of each book.
- Wikipedia and Jewish Encylopedia (and any good encyclopedia, really) has articles with summaries about every book.
- The Daat Mikra series includes an overview of each book (printed as an introduction in each volume).
- This website has one-sentence summaries of each chapter (currently incomplete; also covers parts of the New Testament.) This website also has one-sentence summaries.
- The OU published two Nach Yomi books. There's also one on Chumash, and there's more on their website.
- Sparknotes has an edition on the Bible. The summaries seem fine, but beware that the analysis is from an academic perspective.
- This website has summaries of all the books. The website is Christian, but the summaries are OK.
- Chabad has articles (from the book "Our People: A History of the Jews") that run through all of Jewish history as described in Tanach.
|2||added 340 characters in body|
|1||Post Made Community Wiki|