New answers tagged


See this debate Where it is proven that revenge is allowed and praised (excluding to Jews) Minute 56:00. And that Isreal is in war and in war it is permitted to kill civilians (according to Torah) In by minute 122. He brings sources that it is a mitzvah to kill even civilians in a time of war

Top 50 recent answers are included