July 26 / 28 Tammuz
17 Tammuz – 10 Av
- Why does Snape weaken Harry's protection against legilimency?
- What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- Can a person happen? Is "Zodanga happened" correct?
- What is meant by "m|n"? Two letters separated by a vertical bar (|)
- Can a cleric cast Firestorm as a L8 spell?
- What are possible ways to deal with a player who frequently switches characters?
- Who is the eponymous Jedi in Return of the Jedi?
- Why is a constructor necessary in a const member struct?
- Cauchy sequences - can we control the rate at which elements "get closer"?
- Do I really have a car in my garage?
- Is there an affordable way for non-students to subscribe to multi-journals/archives?
- How can I suppress the space between generated arguments during brace expansion?
- How can a Seeker practice if the Snitch can't be touched prior to a Quidditch match?
- Measuring Voltage across a resistor
- How is the poisson distribution a distribution? It seems more like a formula
- How is Google Chrome managing authentication to sites?
- Why use higher ISO when using a tripod and the object is static?
- Is there any theorem about figures of equal area and perimeter being congruent?
- What size gaps need to be kitten-proofed?
- When are spaces around the = sign forbidden?
- RAID-5: Two disks failed simultaneously?
- Why did Hagrid send Harry and Ron into the Forbidden Forest if he knew Aragog would want to kill and eat them?
- If studio monitors have flat response, what makes some better than others?
- Returns values for a specific array and key