July 26 / 28 Tammuz
17 Tammuz – 10 Av
- What is a 'clutch' in competitive gaming? (Not in the car sense)
- When are spaces around the = sign forbidden?
- I was honest about wasting time: can this harm my job?
- Does the "Nonstop Elevator Hack" work?
- "Do Not Disturb" tags in hotels, how can they be improved?
- Are there any English one-word equivalents for "je ne sais quoi"?
- Battery Ampere-hour rating vs Battery Amps (not an experienced user)
- How should I offer corrections on English for coworkers who are not native speakers?
- Optimized creation of text nodes
- What are possible ways to deal with a player who frequently switches characters?
- Is immutability very worthwhile when there is no concurrency?
- Hierarchical k-ary tree in C without relying on RAM
- Understanding a phrase from a news article
- Why would an interface implement another interface?
- Why is polling accepted in web programming?
- Which ball touches the ground first?
- How do pilots manage to keep aircraft on centerline during taxi
- Why is a constructor necessary in a const member struct?
- Are these quotes by Malcom X, Albert Einstein, Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi, about the Israeli–Palestinian conflict correct?
- Phone to String Formula Field
- Why did Hagrid send Harry and Ron into the Forbidden Forest if he knew Aragog would want to kill and eat them?
- Is there a way to recreate the typical Red/Blue-Postereffect using Mathematica?
- Publishing at a venue without ACM/IEEE brand?
- Can a person happen? Is "Zodanga happened" correct?