I'm looking for a nice chart that will give me the following things, so I can print it out and keep it handy:
- Picture of each letter in traditional "book" font =
- Picture of each letter in handwritten block font =
- Picture of each letter in handwritten cursive font =
- Name of each letter in transliterated english = Aleph
- Numerical value of each letter = 1
Also, it would be wonderful if the chart featured the names and values for the nikudot (nikudot do have gematria, right?).
I can very readily read Hebrew, but I have problems remembering the names of the vowels as well as the order of the aleph-bet and each letter's numerical value. Is there something out there to help with this? I don't really need the pronunciation as much, as I can already read.