Is it possible for someone who is Gentile to convert to Judaism?
- What is the prevailing belief of Jewish people on this subject?
- What scripture backs up this belief?
- What do prominent Jewish authorities say in this area?
- Does this happen regularly within the community?
- How readily accepted are Gentiles into the community (are they seen as strange or welcomed openly)?
- If it is possible for someone to convert, what disadvantages are their for Gentiles who weren't born Jewish? (by disadvantages, I mean do they miss out on other benefits following death etc.)