Mi Yodeya is a question and answer site for those who base their lives on Jewish law and tradition and anyone interested in learning more. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Are there any Ask-a-Rabbi websites that are geared specifically towards questions regarding Taharas Hamishpachah (i.e. marriage, sexuality, and men's health), parallel to yoatzot.org, from which I quote:

Yoatzot Halacha are women certified by a panel of Orthodox rabbis to be a resource for women with questions regarding Taharat Hamishpachah (an area of Jewish Law that relates to marriage, sexuality and women's health). This role was devised to assist women who are more comfortable discussing very personal issues with another woman.

share|improve this question
I doubt there are. The whole institution of Yoatzot was created specifically because women were uncomfortable asking these intimate questions to (male) rabbis. A man can simply ask his rabbi. – Shmuel Apr 24 '14 at 1:19
@Shmuel Why don't you make that an answer? "Are there any...?" "No, there are not." – Adám Apr 24 '14 at 14:02
Because I don't know for sure that there aren't. – Shmuel Apr 24 '14 at 21:35

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.