In shemoneh esrei, if adding in names of cholim in the bracha of r'fayeinu, is there a preferred ordering when mentioning multiple cholim by name?
Some possibilities I thought of:
- doesn't matter
- men first, then women (as some shuls do by the misheberach for cholim in krias haTorah)
- kerovim (relatives) first, then doesn't matter, such as parents, siblings, then others
- most recent addition to the list first
- least recent addition to the list first
- in degree of presumed sakana the choleh is in ("deathbed" vs ongoing but serious illness)