- Those that have added the saying of Hallel but without the recitation of a bracha (benediction)
- Shuls that have added Hallel with the bracha
- Shuls that have not added anything.
- Anybody can ask a question
- Anybody can answer
- The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
It depends on how you define a "chag,"re. an issuer melacha. It's worth noting that the greeting on Yom Ha'atzmaut is "Moadim LeSimcha liGeulah Shleimah I never quite understood this, but in light of the definition of "chag" as a day on which Melacha is prohibited, perhaps this is the origin of the usage of the phrase Moadim LeSimcha (the greeting for Chol HaMoed).